Caltex Spark is open to businesses of all stages. You might have an idea or an early stage business that is less than three years old. It could be a tech business, an invention, a product or service.
Are you a Startup?
Caltex Spark has partnered with Slingshot to deliver a 12-week program designed to produce the business model, traction and investment you need to succeed. If you’re selected into the program, in just 12 weeks Caltex and Slingshot will help you to validate your business model, confirm you are developing a product or service customers want, build a minimum viable product (MVP) and demonstrate progress to advisors and investors.
All content will be delivered by the Program Manager and Entrepreneur in Residence, supported by leading content mentors who are experts in their field.
What do we get?
Caltex is the nation’s outright leader in transport fuels, supplying one third of all Australia’s transport fuel needs. They are also one of Australia’s largest convenience retailers.
- Selected participants receive up to $150,000 of investment and the opportunity to secure next round investment from Caltex, the Slingshot Venture Fund and our investment partners (see investment terms below)
- 12-week structured education program, led by industry experts, designed to get you investor ready
- An additional 12-week incubation program for selected teams focused on driving results
- Work with the Caltex Spark and Slingshot teams, as well as select Caltex executives to secure a potential deal
- Mentoring from industry experts, matched to you and your needs
- Influential partner and champion backing
- Access to a pool of investors
- Invitations to community events
- Branding and marketing support
- Legal and financial advice from Slingshot
- Inclusion in Caltex Spark and Slingshot media and events